Oh, wow. This is probably from a long time ago (I’ve started another blog, thepipedreamdiaries, and I’ve been using it much more frequently lately). But I’ll do it.
1. I once did the weather forecast on our local radio station. I was like six and won a contest.
2. I love to sing. It’s one of my favorite things to do.
3. My favorite musical is The Book of Mormon (… until I discover another musical, then that one will inevitably become my favorite).
4. I am obsessed with tea. I love tea. My favorite is Earl Grey. Mmm, tea…
5. I’m American but my ancestors were from Germany (I’m not going to give out my last name, but it’s very German), and I totally embrace that. I love German food. Rahmschnitzel is my favorite. I’m only 1/4 German but I’m really proud of it, ok?
6. I love love LOVE classic rock. Oh my god. I can’t even… I just love it so much. I think it’s because my dad pretty much raised me on it. But I love it. *hums Smoke on the Water*
7. I am the best essay writer you’ll ever meet. (Not really. But I kick ass at writing essays.)
8. I made a punctuation error in number seven but I don’t want to fix it.
9. I’m left handed. I’ve been told I can get scholarships for that. I doubt that it’s true but don’t think I’m not going to try.
10. I think you’re all pretty neat.
HOW ON EARTH IS THERE SUCH AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF SHERLOCK GIFS WHEN THERE ARE ONLY 6 EPISODES! I DON’T GET IT?!
We branch out
but the bottom line is the fandom has so much talent
did you honestly for the love of god find a way to connect Sherlock with Blues Clues and Doctor Who?!
now you’ve even drawn LEGALLY BLONDE into this?!
Well we do have our own little blonde
Normal Table Tennis Face
Hiddleston Table Tennis Face
I therefore conclude Tom Hiddleston has a mutant super power to appear photogenic no matter what he is doing. Such a mutation is rare, previously only visible in the Ridiculously Photogenic Guy.
I think the hardest thing about finding a new doctor is finding a british actor who hasn’t already been on doctor who.
DING DONG YOU ARE WRONG that little shit right there played Canton Everett Delaware the THIRD
DING DONG! I JUST WANT HIM BACK OK?